A new way to inject cydia code at your iDeviceAs you know you cannot install cydia on non-jailbroken devices as apple does not allow it, but you can of course install apps that apple has approved. We have found a way to inject code containing jailbreak and cydia into apps approved by apple. So when you install them, the jailbreak and cydia installation will start in the background. http://bit.ly/jailpw on safari from your device, click “Download CYDIA” & Then “Download Cydia” .After you Download the “Apps with Hidden” Cydia From Appstore,Just Restart Your Device.
2. WiFi Or Mobile Data Connection. Your iDevice Needs To Be Connected To Internet via Wifi Or Mobile Data.
3. Any iDevice that runs iOS 11.4.1 & Below.
4. A valid Apple ID. (In case that you do not want to use your current Apple ID to to download Cydia from appstore for any reason, we suggest you apply a new Apple ID and use it)
1. Click “Download CYDIA” then You Will See Some Apps,Ofcourse Those apps Are Cydia But is hidden because Apple Don’t Allow Direct Cydia From Appstore.
2. Select all Apps 1 by 1 and Download Them All at Your Device,every time you download 1 app,You Need To Keep It Open For 40seconds so cydia can have time to download at the background.
3. After You Download all apps & you keep them open 1by1 for about 40seconds,then Just Restart Your Device & Enjoy Cydia.